A man who possessed cartoons showing TV character Bart Simpson performing sexual acts has been jailed.
- 30 jobs at risk as Cumbrian chemical factory faces closure (1 comment)
- Off-licence staff raise alarm over Carlisle drink-driver
- Historic Carlisle pub closing for major revamp
- BBC Radio 2 host Chris Evans reveals love for Cumbrian village
- Cumbrian man back in jail after breaching restraining order
- Carlisle yob lunged at man with knife
- Updated: Carlisle mum jailed for child neglect
A grieving mother whose firefighter son died after his car hit a damaged bridge parapet has asked police to investigate the tragedy afresh.
Thieves have devastated an archery club after stealing all of its bows and arrows.